Passionfruit And Mint Mocktail


 

It is soooooo hot these days I feel like I am literally melting! On a hot day like today after running around town, all I need is a nice cold and refreshing drink!. Passion fruit has become one of my favorite fruits,  and its so great in deserts and also in this drink!!!. One of my favourite mocktails at Luibuin is also a Passionfruit mojito ( mocktail), which is the inspiration for my drink.

Recipe : Passionfruit And Mint Mocktail

1 bottle of soda or sprite 
1/2 cup sugar syrup ( prepare sugar syrup by boiling equal  amounts  of sugar and water till dissolved and slightly  syrupy.)
pulp of 6 passionfruits
1/2 cup fresh mint leaves
2 cups of ice.

Into a jug add passion fruit and mint. Use a spoon and mix it up so the flavours mix together.  Add ice, soda and sugar syrup and mix well with a spoon. Chill for 10 minutes for the flavours to develop and  serve . Enjoy!! Don't let the ice melt !!


Comments

  1. I love the aroma and taste of passionfruit! This must be very refreshing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been hearing from umma how hot it is getting back home too... Mali and Kerala are in the ocean so the climate may be similar... :) It is getting hot here too, much earlier than usual, now wondering how it is going to be during the next three months... :( Not a fan of passion fruit, but love them in drinks and this one is so refreshing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This passion fruit drink sounds amazing Nammi...especially with a touch of mint.
    Thanks for the recipe! I hope you are having a wonderful week :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Summer has started here also,and this drink looks so perfect for the season,refreshing cooler!
    Hope your father is fine.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for checking out my posts, please leave a comment or two....